My Psychotherapy Practice
Research tells us that the therapeutic relationship and clinical skill are
the fundamental agents of change.
Psychotherapy for couples and individuals
My approach is experiential with a strong focus
on emotion. My background includes extensive training
in psychoanalysis, EMDR, and more recently and primarily,
Intensive Short Term Dynamic Therapy (ISTDP),
a challenging and precise approach to promoting
deep psychological change.
More active than traditional psychodynamic therapists,
I take a direct and immediate stance, but one that is
also compassionate and collaborative.
To begin, we will meet for a Trial Therapy, an extended
consultation that will give you a here-and-now experience of
my work as a psychotherapist. From our very first meeting,
our goals will be:
• Clarifying your emotional concerns,
• Honing in on self-defeating behaviors
• Overcoming emotional blocks.
By the end of the Trial Therapy, you will know whether ISTDP
best suits your needs and we are a comfortable match.
After the initial consultation, we will
then meet weekly for a 55-minute session.
Fees & Payment
• Average cost for a session is $200 with some potential to slide.
• Out-of-network (OON) and PPO insurance accepted
• I can also provide you with documentation for reimbursement
• Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, & Venmo